Digital Spotlight Interview Contributor
Yasmeen Smadi is a Jordanian, living in The Netherlands. She moved to The Netherlands in 2014 to do her MBA at Nyenrode Business University, and she is currently working as a Procurement Manager in a Pharmaceutical company there.
Yasmeen has been working in the pharmaceutical industry since she got her bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. However, she has always had passion for business and entrepreneurship which is why she started two small ventures along the way.
She believes that leadership is not linked to a title and happiness is more about the people we cherish, the memories we make, the hearts we touch and the lives we change.
Yasmeen enjoys writing and she sees this opportunity to write for the blog as a chance to practice her hobby and to help young women around the world by telling the stories of inspirational women leaders.
She aspires to be the best version of herself, to help people realize their dreams and make a difference in this world!
Yasmeen enjoys traveling, reading, music, and spending time with her friends and family.
See Yasmeen’s recent Digital Spotlights below.
- Marwa Abou Leila, Photopia- Marwa Abou Leila is the Founder and Managing Director of Photopia, a Cairo based photography hub aiming to capture talents and support Egyptian emerging and professional photographers.
- Elissa Freiha, womena®- Elissa Freiha is the Founder of womena®, a multi-dimensional media platform, accelerator, and network that accelerates equality through creative content and entrepreneurial experiences.
- Amy Mowafi, MO4 Network- Amy Mowafi is the Co-Founder and CEO of MO4 Network which is one of the leading creative and media agencies in Egypt
- Haifa Dia Al-Attia, Queen Rania Foundation- This Digital Spotlight written by Yasmeen Smadi highlights Haifa Dia Al-Attia, the CEO of the Queen Rania Foundation.
- Yasmeen Khamis and Farah El Masry, The Doodle Factor- Digital spotlight featuring Yasmeen Khamis and Farah El Masry, the founders of the Doodle Factory, a social enterprise aiming to empower vulnerable children.
- Laila Sedky, NOLA Cupcakes- Digital Spotlight featuring Laila Sedky, Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of NOLA Cupcakes in Egypt.