Digital Spotlight Interview Contributor
Yasmeen Smadi is a Jordanian, living in The Netherlands. She moved to The Netherlands in 2014 to do her MBA at Nyenrode Business University, and she is currently working as a Procurement Manager in a Pharmaceutical company there.
Yasmeen has been working in the pharmaceutical industry since she got her bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. However, she has always had passion for business and entrepreneurship which is why she started two small ventures along the way.
She believes that leadership is not linked to a title and happiness is more about the people we cherish, the memories we make, the hearts we touch and the lives we change.
Yasmeen enjoys writing and she sees this opportunity to write for the blog as a chance to practice her hobby and to help young women around the world by telling the stories of inspirational women leaders.
She aspires to be the best version of herself, to help people realize their dreams and make a difference in this world!
Yasmeen enjoys traveling, reading, music, and spending time with her friends and family.
See Yasmeen’s recent Digital Spotlights below.
- Josette Dijkhuizen, Entrepreneurship Consultant - Digital Spotlight featuring Josette Dijkhuizen, an entrepreneurship consultant and international speaker.
- Aia Faham, The LaLa Land - Women to Watch Digital Spot featuring Aia Faham, certified Yoga and mindfulness instructor and the founder of “The LaLa Land”
- Maria Van Der Sluijs-Plantz, Lawyer - Women to Watch Media Digital Spotlight highlighting Maria Van der Sluijs-Plantz, a corporate lawyer with an LLM from the University of Leiden, the Netherland
- Jessie Gordon, EPT - A Women to Watch Media Digital Spotlight written by Yasmeen Smadi. This post highlights Jessie Gordon the co-creator of Executive Performance Training (EPT).
- Désirée van Gorp, Nyenrode Business University - A Women to Watch Media Digital Spotlight on Désirée van Gorp a professor at Nyenrode Business University. Written by Yasmeen Smadi.