Digital Spotlight Interview Contributor
Yasmeen Smadi is a Jordanian, living in The Netherlands. She moved to The Netherlands in 2014 to do her MBA at Nyenrode Business University, and she is currently working as a Procurement Manager in a Pharmaceutical company there.
Yasmeen has been working in the pharmaceutical industry since she got her bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. However, she has always had passion for business and entrepreneurship which is why she started two small ventures along the way.
She believes that leadership is not linked to a title and happiness is more about the people we cherish, the memories we make, the hearts we touch and the lives we change.
Yasmeen enjoys writing and she sees this opportunity to write for the blog as a chance to practice her hobby and to help young women around the world by telling the stories of inspirational women leaders.
She aspires to be the best version of herself, to help people realize their dreams and make a difference in this world!
Yasmeen enjoys traveling, reading, music, and spending time with her friends and family.
See Yasmeen’s recent Digital Spotlights below.
- Saskia Maas, Boom Chicago - Digital Spotlight featuring Saskia Maas, co-founder of Boom Chicago, a comedy theatre and creative organization that creates comedy shows, television production, and personalized programs and videos for campaigns and events all over the world.
- Theodora Voutsa, Theodora Voutsa Creation - Digital Spotlight featuring Theodora Voutsa, the founder and creator of the Theodora Voutsa Creation (TVC), an international professional and educational center for the Arts, Culture and Development.
- Lizz Kemery, Comedian, Actor, Writer - Digital Spotlight featuring Lizz Kemery a Comedian, Actor and Writer.
- Maha Elkharbotly, DSM - With passion to succeed and strong desire to make a difference, Maha Elkharbotly joined DSM in 2018 as Global Chief Marketing Officer. DSM is a global purpose-led, performance driven science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living.
- Marwa Abou Leila, Photopia - Marwa Abou Leila is the Founder and Managing Director of Photopia, a Cairo based photography hub aiming to capture talents and support Egyptian emerging and professional photographers.
- Elissa Freiha, womena® - Elissa Freiha is the Founder of womena®, a multi-dimensional media platform, accelerator, and network that accelerates equality through creative content and entrepreneurial experiences.